Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels in T.P.U. and vegan suede
- Side V logo made from T.P.U.
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole made fromAmazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil.
The Suede Vegan is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí,
this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin.
This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
On some models, the lining Tech is made of 100% recycled polyester. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. This liningis used for the Running line in particular. Made in Brazil.