Feeling distracted when 3 PM rolls around? THINK is your secret weapon to combat a midday crash and keep your creative juices flowing. Regain your focus, tackle your to-do list and bring all your unique ideas to the table with this rare and creamy milk oolong tea (don’t worry –– it’s dairy-free).
Designed for: the person who is a determined doer + creator
- May increase brain function
- May support anxiety and pain relief
- Known to improve memory retention
- Has been used to increase focus
This mild blend offers a creamy smooth taste from milk oolong with a hint of grounding earth and lemon. (We think it’s our tastiest blend yet.) If you love black teas, this one will be your new favourite.
How to steep the perfect cup:
Steep 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea at 195 °F for 3-4 minutes. Best enjoyed alone.
12 - 16 cups / 40 g
Why we created this blend:
Ever started your day feeling super creative and lost your groove in the afternoon? Yup, us too. That’s exactly why we created THINK –– it’s our perfect afternoon tea after starting with PICK ME UP in the morning.
Drink THINK when:
You feel brain fog creeping in, can’t snap out of a distracted funk, need some extra fuel to hit a deadline or just want to get back to work with renewed clarity.
All ingredients are flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Milk oolong: Commonly used to increase brain function, adds a boost of caffeine and may reduce anxiety (perfect for anyone sensitive to caffeine). Plus, it gives this tea its creamy, milky (dairy-free) flavour.
- Lemongrass: May relieve anxiety and pain. It’s also known for its anti-inflammatory and immune-strengthening properties.
- Rosehips: Rich in Vitamin C and serving as another anti-inflammatory ingredient, rosehips can support the immune and digestive system and are also known to help with depression. Added bonus: it’s possibly an aphrodisiac, too.
- Lemon verbena: Known to be high in antioxidants that can support brain function and a sense of calmness.
- Gingko leaf: The most revered brain-boosting herb! It’s known to improve cognitive function, support healthy brain function, improve focus and memory retention, lower anxiety and may reduce stress on the brain.
2 ways to enjoy THINK:
- Turn it into a bullet tea. It’s a quick and easy way to keep your body full and energized (especially if you’re sensitive to caffeine, but need a boost) on busy mornings when you’re running out the door! See how here.
- Sip it regularly. We recommend turning this tea into an afternoon ritual –– habitually drinking THINK may support brain health.