Give your liver some love. REVIVE is a nourishing and vitality-enhancing blend that supports your natural liver function –– when we have that part of our body up to speed, everything else falls into place and connects our organs! This detoxifying blend of green tea and herbs helps your body rejuvenate if it’s feeling depleted after your last workout, hike or for the introverts who powered through one too many events this week.
Designed for: the person who seeks adventure
- Supports natural liver detoxification
- May increase brain function
- May reduce headaches
- Known to increase full-body vitality
- May support muscle rejuvenation
- Has been used to eliminate grogginess
Refreshingly clean and earthy with a hint of ginger spice.
How to steep the perfect cup:
Steep 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea at 175 °F for 3-4 minutes.
Servings:12 - 16 cups / 40 g
Why we created this blend:
We affectionately dub this tea as our weekender blend, for all our AM and PM adventures. We wanted a tea that could double up as our adventure partner out in the mountains and as a refreshing companion for when we’re working from home! REVIVE helps us bring us back into our bodies when depletion hits and boosts our overall vitality. You’ll always find us sneaking in a couple of packets in our carry-on when we head out on vacation.
Drink REVIVE when:
REVIVE is perfect to have on hand after your next workout, halfway through an adventure in the mountains or to grab on-the-go when you’ve got an active day up ahead.
All ingredients are flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Sencha green tea: Increases energy and stimulates cognitive function, boosts metabolism (to aid in detoxifying toxins). It also fights off damaged cells thanks to high antioxidant levels.
- Ginger: Helps reduce nausea, soothe digestion, anti-inflammatory and boosts the immune system.
- Milk thistle: The most well known natural liver detoxifier and rejuvenator! Milk thistle can also re-stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Lemon peel: Is rich in vitamin C, contains trace amounts of vitamins and minerals to help restore levels after depletion and contains bio- flavonoids to help remove toxins.
- Gingko leaf: The most well known brain-boosting herb! It’s known to improve cognitive function, support healthy brain function, improve focus and memory retention, lower anxiety and reduce stress on the brain.
- Calendula flower: This floral ingredient is high in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which makes it so calming on our muscles!
3 ways to enjoy REVIVE:
- Add ice and lemon wedges. Guilt-free sweet tea? Yes, please! REVIVE pairs beautifully with ice and lemon wheels for an extra nourishing and refreshing treat with a kick. Learn how to steep cold tea here.
- Keep it on standby in the fridge. Steep it in your favourite water bottle and store it in your fridge, so it’s always there when you need it –– perfect to have on hand after your next workout, adventure or to grab on-the-go when you’ve got an active day up ahead.
- Upgrade your smoothie. Add a cup of iced REVIVE to your morning smoothie instead of your go-to nut milk, yoghurt or water –– it’ll add a natural liver detoxification and brain boost to your morning smoothie!
Additional Resources + Tea Guides:
- How Long To Steep Tea - Tips for Different Teas
- Kinds of Tea - Choosing the Right Tea for your Body
- Boost your Immune System Naturally with Herbs
This blend is not ideal for anyone sensitive to caffeine.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.