Following the guidelines of the Government of BC and BC center for Disease control we now feel it is safe to reopen our shop.
Please see below for Our Safety Plan.
Our online store is open 24/7 and we encourage online shopping whenever you can at www.gatley.ca
If you have symptoms, have been sick or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 DO NOT ENTER OUR SHOP
- Please use provided hand sanitizer at entrance before entering the store
- Masks and gloves are also available to our guests
- We encourage the use of nonsurgical masks
- If you have traveled outside of BC in the last 14 days DO NOT ENTER OUR SHOP
- Please respect our maximum number of 4 shoppers at a time
- Wait your turn outside and maintain physical Distance from other shoppers
- Please respect that browsing and touching excess items is not recommended
- Please leave all (unwanted) clothing items in changing room for our attendants to safely sanitize
- Please respect our staff and maintain social distance of 2m (6ft)
What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- Reduced boutique capacity to 4 customers at a time
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the boutique
- Limited fitting room capacity
- We are sanitizing high tough areas in our store multiple times a day and in between customers
- We are steaming all clothing that has been tried on by other customers before returning it to the sales floor
- We are not allowing refunds at this time to eliminate the risk of contamination or infection
- Social Distance guide markers
- Our Staff will be practicing safe hand washing, using hand sanitizer, have masks and gloves available and have been trained on how to operate safely
While our processes may have changed, we remain the same and look forward to welcoming our clients back into the store. We are so thankful for the loyalty and support we have received during this time.